Confidence In Your Home Matters
Your Home Made Energy Efficient
Many components of each home work together to achieve this high-level of energy efficiency including:
- 96% efficient Rheem furnace
- LP & Hardie siding
- Navian Tankless water heater
- Programmable thermostat
- Landscaped Yard with Water Saving Sprinklers & Drip System
- Advanced framing techniques
- High R-value insulation (Zip R6 insulated exterior sheathing & R-49 Blown In Ceiling Insulation)
- Better ductwork and seals
- Low-U value windows
- LED lighting throughout the home for long term use
In addition, each home is equipped with a continuous tankless water and 96% efficient forced-air furnace that is designed to work with the mechanically engineered HVAC system to provide homeowners with more comfort. Indoor air quality is improved with proper ventilation from low sone bath fans. *Certain features used in specific product.
The quality and little details were big improvements over the other homes we looked at. We weren't just looking at 'right now,' but also how the home will sell in the future. When you think about resale value and compare standard features and upgrades, they were the best!